Healthy Eggs Benedict - Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Eggs Benedict is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people over the internet. For anyone who is the one who needs the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy Eggs Benedict using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Take 1 of whole wheat english muffin.
- Prepare 2 slice of weight watchers american cheese.
- Take 2 slice of lite ham.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Make ready 4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of salt & pepper for taste.
Healthy Eggs Benedict comprehensive
- put water in small pot & bring to a boil.
- cut whole wheat english muffin in half & toast in toaster....when done put one slice of cheese on each half & close toater oven door & with toaster off let cheese melt on its own while toaster is off.
- place 2 slices of ham on dish & heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- when water starts boiling put in vinigar & gently crack eggs close to boiling water & gently drop in water.
- take out english muffin & plate & put a slice of ham on each half.
- poach eggs until desired doneness...about 3 minutes depending on size of eggs...remove with slotted spoon to drain any water and place one egg on each half & serve.
- salt & pepper for taste.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy eggs benedict recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!