Healthy Banana bread muffin - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy banana bread muffin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Banana bread muffin is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people from the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy Banana bread muffin using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana bread muffin
- It's 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- Make ready 1 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts, chopped.
Instructions to make Healthy Banana bread muffin
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin liners or grease the pan..
- Place bananas in large bowl and using the back of a fork, mash the bananas until they are broken down..
- Add in white whole wheat flour, coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- Mix everything until well combined, then add in nuts..
- Divide the batter evenly into all 12 muffin cups..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fragrant, golden brown, and set through. ENJOY .
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy banana bread muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!