Vegan chocolate chip cookie - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate chip cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan chocolate chip cookie has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people from the internet. If you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Watch how to make Cookie and Kate's amazing chocolate chip cookies in this short recipe video! These cookies are easy to make, surprisingly vegan and super delicious. These vegan chocolate chip cookies could give any cookies made with butter or eggs a run for their money.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Vegan chocolate chip cookie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan chocolate chip cookie
- It's 250 gr of ap flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 100 gr of chocolate chip.
- Get 100 gr of sugar.
- Make ready 110 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plus 1tbsp neutral oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of plus 1tbsp water.
- Take of Salt for sprinkle.
Vegan chocolate chip cookie detailed
- In the mixing bowl add white and brown sugar, oil, water, and vanilla. Whisk for a minute..
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and powder, Combine until there's no lumps of flour..
- Once it combined, add chocolate chip. Mix it again and freeze it for 24 hours..
- After 24 hours, take out the dough and let it sit for 15 minutes before scooping. When it's slightly soft, you can start scooping it. (Tip : If you prefer a crispy edge cookie, you ready to go but if you want gooey and thick cookie, you can freeze it again for 10 minutes).
- Pre-heat the oven at 160c. Place the dough to baking sheet line with baking paper, sprinkle some salt and bake it for 12-13 minutes.
- Once it's done, let it cool for 10 minutes and your cookie is ready to serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!