Diet Salmon Sandwich - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, diet salmon sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Diet Salmon Sandwich is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. Should you be the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Diet Salmon Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Diet Salmon Sandwich
- Make ready 2 of medium French brown baguette.
- It's 120 g of sliced smoked salmon.
- Take 1/2 of small onion, (cut into thin rings) optional.
- Take 2 teaspoons of capers.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh dill, finely chopped.
- Take 4 tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Steps to make Diet Salmon Sandwich
- Mix the cream cheese, the lemon juice and dill. Open French baguette in half and spread half the amount of this mixture on each both sides of the baguette..
- Arrange half of the salmon slices inside each baguette..
- In each baguette add 1 teaspoon of small capers on top of the salmon slices ..
- You can also spread the onion rings, if you are using them, on top of all other ingredients..
- Serve cold.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food diet salmon sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!