Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) - Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, awesome almond flour sponge cake (keto). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto)
- Make ready 4 L of Eggs separated, room temp.
- Get 1/4 C of Xylitol.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 C of almond flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take of Strawberry Shortcake.
- It's of For cake batter, same as above.
- You need 1-2 of cookie sheet.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of Heavy Cream.
- It's 2-3 Tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's of Sliced strawberries.
Instructions to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prep your cake pan by oiling or placing parchment paper, etc..
- Separate the egg whites and yolks..
- Beat together egg yolks, ⅛ C of sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla until smooth and yolks turn pale yellow. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until it forms soft peaks and slowly beat in the rest of the sugar. Keep beating consistently to create a snow-like batter (delicate peaks). Set aside..
- Stir the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt - together in a separate bowl. Stir in the yolk mixture with a fork, gently mixing until basically incorporated. It should form a wet thickish batter. Be careful not to over-mix!.
- The fun part: fold in the eggwhite snow ½ C at a time, into the cake batter making sure to incorporate fully each time. The final result should be a much lighter, fluffier batter..
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan, and bake in the center rack for 30-35 minutes on 350 F, until it's golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (I added some frozen strawberries which I wouldn't recommend as it interferes with the moisture of the cake when the frozen strawberries cook :\).
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes before removing. Let it completely cool before serving with some berries, drizzled chocolate, or ice cream!.
- FOR STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: I use a cookie sheet to get that thin layer. Bake for 20-30 minutes... Keep your eye out for the top to turn a light golden brown. If it jiggles, it's all right - it will settle once it's fully cooled..
- Make the cream cheese frosting by whipping the butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Wait for the cake to be completely cool before applying. (don't want a runny, melty situation!).
- You can double this recipe and bake two cookie sheets of batter, or just cut the cake in half like my lazy self did. Apply frosting, place you sliced strawberries, add another layer of frosting thinly, cover with top cake layer, apply thin layer of frosting on the top. Voila! You have yourself some strawberry shortcake .
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food awesome almond flour sponge cake (keto) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!