Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet - Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people with the internet. When you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet
- Get 1 tbs of coconut oil or spray.
- Prepare 1 of med yellow onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 2 of med bell peppers chopped.
- Take 1-2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 c of frozen corn.
- You need 1-2 of zucchini diced.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Make ready 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- Take of S&p to taste.
- Make ready of Shake of cumin.
- You need 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Take 2-4 stalks of green onion (garnish).
- It's of Sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet
- Preheat large derp skillet large medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper; saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Move vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5-7minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, taco seasoning and remaining cumin. Stir, cover and cook on low-medium for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with green onion and cilantro. Serve hot, on its own or over a healthy rice. Add sour cream & green onions if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!