Vegetarian Nachos - Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetarian nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Nachos is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people in the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might have Vegetarian Nachos using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Nachos
- Get of Tortilla chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black olive slices.
- Get 3-4 of baby peppers, seeded + diced.
- You need 1 of jalapenos, seeded + sliced (optional).
- It's 1.5 oz of mozzarella, shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sharp cheddar, shredded.
Vegetarian Nachos comprehensive
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place tortilla chips into baking dish. Sprinkle approximately 1/2 of cheese. Assemble nachos with tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, and peppers. Top with remaining cheese mixture. Bake for approximately 15 mins until cheese melts..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!