Baked Sumac Chicken- Healthy and Tasty - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked sumac chicken- healthy and tasty. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Sumac Chicken- Healthy and Tasty is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. If you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Baked Sumac Chicken- Healthy and Tasty using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sumac Chicken- Healthy and Tasty
- You need 1 kg of Whole Chicken.
- Get 2 Tbsps+ 2-3 tbsps of E.Bhi. Olive oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Baharat* (Middle Eastern Spice Blend).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sumac (Middle Eastern Berry Powder).
- You need 4-5 Cloves of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon/ Lime juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get of Baharat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cummin seeds.
- You need 2 Tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Make ready 8-10 of Cloves.
- Prepare 10-12 of Seeds only of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Chilli Powder or Kashmiri LAL Mirch powder.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Grounded or grated Nutmeg.
Step by step to make Baked Sumac Chicken- Healthy and Tasty
- In a plate or bowl, prepare the marinade- add 2 tbsps olive oil and all spices, salt and lemon/ lime juice. With a kitchen scissor or knife,cut between the ribs near the tail so that the chicken lays flat and make slit at the groin and make slits on thighs and breast..
- Massage the spice mix and cover and let it rest for an hour or two (or overnight will be better in the fridge) to marinate. Preheat oven at 200°C. Lay a baking sheet on your baking tray and bake it for about 45 minutes or till the chicken is well cooked. Garnish with pomegranate and chopped parsley and serve it on the dinner table along with Salad and dips. Cut and divide the chicken among individual plate. We enjoyed it with Tabbouleh, Beetroot Hummus and Muttabal..
- For Baharat Masala : Dry roast all the whole spices, cool it and grind it into powder. Once powdered add the Chilli powder, Nutmeg and Cinnamon and blend it. Your Baharat is ready..
- Tabbouleh (see recipe).
- Hummus (see recipe).
- Walnut Hummus (see recipe).
- Beetroot Hummus (see recipe).
- Muttabal (see recipe).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked sumac chicken- healthy and tasty recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!