Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich - Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan fried green tomato sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people from the internet. When you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich
- Make ready 1 of green tomato.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of green onion.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
Step by step to make Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich
- Mix together almond or any vegan milk with lemon juice. Let sit for 5-10 mins. (Make vegan buttermilk) Slice tomatoes..
- Add green onion & Coat tomatoes in buttermilk mixture. Add flour and coat well..
- Dip into bread crumbs & Deep fry coated tomatoes for 10-20mins or until desired level of golden brown..
- Place on bun or toasted bread with lettuce & your favorite vegan condiment! Serve & Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan fried green tomato sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!