Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy and healthy daikon radish soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup
- Get 250 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 700 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Easy and Healthy Daikon Radish Soup step by step
- Put the water in a pan. Peel the piece of daikon radish, and slice it very thinly right over the pan using a vegetable slicer or mandoline. You can just julienne the daikon radish with a knife, of course. Cut it as thinly as you would for a salad..
- Add the soup stock cube, and simmer until the daikon radish is very soft. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt and pepper to taste and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy and healthy daikon radish soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!