Vegan Pesto Linguine - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, vegan pesto linguine. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pesto Linguine has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Vegan Pesto Linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pesto Linguine
- You need 10 oz of whole-wheat linguine.
- Take 1 cup of dairy-free basil and garlic pesto.
- Prepare 8 oz of kale.
- Get 8 oz of peas.
- Take 3 oz of roasted red peppers.
- Make ready 3 oz of fennel.
- Take 1/4 oz of parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Make ready of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan Pesto Linguine
- Cook linguine noodles in boiling water for 9-12 minutes..
- Strain linguine, return to pot and drizzle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and discard the large stems..
- Remove the core from fennel and dice into small pieces..
- Destem parsley and chop the leaves..
- Place pine nuts in a dry sauté pan and cook until toasted, 2-3 minutes. Roughly chop them after..
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan and add the fennel. Season with salt & pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes..
- Add roasted red peppers, peas and kale and combine. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted and vibrant, 3-5 minutes..
- Return pot with linguine back over medium heat. Add the veggies to the pot and stir to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid is absorbed..
- Remove pot from heat. Add dairy free basil and garlic pesto and stir..
- Garnish the finished bowl with parsley, nutritional yeast and the toasted pine nuts :).
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan pesto linguine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!