Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups - Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan peanut butter/almond butter cups. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- You need 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- It's 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- Take 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- Prepare 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups detailed
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan peanut butter/almond butter cups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!