Healthy Baked Salmon in Foil - Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy baked salmon in foil. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Baked Salmon in Foil is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people over the internet. Should you be the one who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Baked Salmon in Foil using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Baked Salmon in Foil
- Make ready 4 of filets salmon.
- Make ready 1 of lemon sliced.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
- Make ready 4 slice of Mushrooms.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of sake or wine.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Baked Salmon in Foil
- Put salt and black pepper on fillet salmon.
- Prepare 4 pieces of foil and put onion and mushrooms and then put Salmon top of onion and mushroom.
- Top of salmon, put 1 tbsl of butter and soy sauce and slice of lemon..
- Wrapped completely by foil. Need one more foil to cover it up..
- Put half inch of water into the pan and put salmon. Cover the lid with medium heats for 15 minutes..
- Try open the foil and see it thougly cooked and squire the lemon before serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy baked salmon in foil recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!