Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) - Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sayur bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup)
- Get 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of corn - cut into 5 cm.
- Take 1 dash of carrot - cut to 1 cm.
- You need 3 of shallot - cut thinly.
- Take 1 of finger root or lemon grass if u don't have one.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
Steps to make Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup)
- preheat water. enter shallot, finger root, corn and carrots.
- boil and cook until corn and carrots cooked.
- turn off the heat. then enter the spinach and add salt just to taste.
- wait until the spinach is wilted. then ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sayur bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!