Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF - Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys bbq chicken drumsticks, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people throughout the internet. If you're the one that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 900 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- Take 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 120 grams of (packed half cup) brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Vickys Worcestershire Sauce, recipe link below.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
Step by step to make Vickys BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Wash and pat dry the drumsticks and place on the baking tray in a single layer.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl and adjust to taste. You may like to add extra garlic, sugar, cayenne or hotsauce to spice it up to how you like it https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, turn to coat both sides then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the drumsticks over, baste and bake a further 30 minutes on the other side until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies, rice or bread to mop up the sauce.
- Kids love BBQ lol.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys bbq chicken drumsticks, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!