Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch - Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garifuna style ceviche (honduras) shrimp and conch. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch
- Take 1 cup of Medium size boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled clean conch.
- Make ready 1 oz of Shredded natural coconut.
- It's 1 cup of Natural lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of Natural orange juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Shredded carrot.
- It's 3 tbsp of White Juliane cut onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of Chopped celery.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coconut cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut sweeten oil.
- Make ready 1 of Sea salt.
- Get 1 of Cummins and spices.
Garifuna Style Ceviche (Honduras) Shrimp And Conch instruction manuals
- Clean the shrimps and c.
- Boiled the shrimp and conch in water for 1.30 minutes or until is perfectly coo.
- Place through a thermic shock in ice cold water the shrimp and conch to stop the cooking process.
- Put the shrimp and conch in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sea salt and cummins and spices to taste with the lemon juice and orange juice.
- Add the onion, celery, and carrot.
- Let them mix together for about 2 minutes.
- Then pass all ingredients to another mixing bowl without the juice we only need to have the flavor.
- Then add the coconut cream, the shredded coconut and the sweeten coconut oil.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garifuna style ceviche (honduras) shrimp and conch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!