Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie - Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- Take 50 g of compote of banana.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- Get 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Vegan Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!