Healthy vine juice - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy vine juice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy vine juice is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people from the internet. In case you are the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This video is a comedy conversation between two friends about sanitizer. Like Amit Baliya vines for more. Four healthy juicing recipes to give your body natural energy and helps to detoxify the body!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You might have Healthy vine juice using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy vine juice
- Prepare 1 of medium sized bel fruit.
- It's 3/3 (.5 cup) of chilled water.
- It's 12 tablespoon of sugar/jaggery.
- Make ready As required of ice cubes.
Healthy vine juice detailed
- First, take the bel fruits and with a rolling pin (belan) hit all around. For this recipe, I have used 1 medium-sized bel fruits..
- With a spoon scoop out the soft pulp..
- Add the scooped soft pulp in a bowl.Then add 1 cup water..
- After 20 minutes, with a veggie masher, mash the pulp. Mash very well..
- Once the mixture is strained, then add 12 tablespoons jaggery. You can also add sugar. Both jaggery and water can be adjusted as per your requirements..
- Mix very well by grinder.
- Pour in glasses and serve bel sherbet. You can make the bel sherbet thin or thick by adding more or less water..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy vine juice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!