Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF - Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys sweet chilli sauced potato wedges, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people through the internet. If you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may cook Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 450 grams of roasting potatoes, scrubbed clean.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce, homemade recipe previously posted.
Step by step to make Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF
- Boil the potatoes whole in their skins, 15 minutes for medium sized potatoes, 25 minutes for large ones, until almost tender.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line an oven tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Drain the potatoes, then when cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Spread the wedges out on the baking tray.
- Combine the oil and sweet chilli sauce and drizzle over the wedges, toss gently to coat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350325-vickys-thai-style-sweet-chilli-dipping-sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes until fork tender.
- These go great with my flavoured mayos, or with even more sweet chilli sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360100-vickys-flavoured-mayonnaises-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332798-vickys-eggless-mayonnaise-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys sweet chilli sauced potato wedges, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!