Yummy Diet Greek Salad - Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yummy diet greek salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Diet Greek Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might have Yummy Diet Greek Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Diet Greek Salad
- It's 150 g of low-fat feta cheese, cubed.
- Take 1 of lettuce head, cut into small pieces.
- Take 4 of medium tomatoes, cubed.
- Get 4 of medium cucumbers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, cut into rings.
- Get 1 of green bell peppers, cut into thin rings (optional).
- Take 10 of black olives, pits removed.
- Make ready of mint leaves optional.
- Take of Dressing:.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red vinegar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take of salt to taste.
Steps to make Yummy Diet Greek Salad
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together until well combined..
- Place all the salad ingredients, except the black olives and feta cheese, in a large bowl and pour the dressing over them..
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange the olives and feta cheese on top and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food yummy diet greek salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!