Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy sweet & sour ketchup seasoned chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people through the internet. When you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take of For the Marinade:.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of each ※Soy sauce, sake.
- Make ready 1 of cm each ※Grated ginger, grated garlic.
- It's 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ※Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Onion.
- Get 1/3 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of one clove Finely chopped garlic.
- Take of Seasoning Ingredients:.
- Prepare 75 ml of ☆Water.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil for the finishing touch.
Steps to make Healthy Sweet & Sour Ketchup Seasoned Chicken Breast
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag along with all of the marinade ingredients except the katakuriko. Rub the bag well to rub in the marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- Mix together the ☆ seasoning ingredients and set aside. Cut the onion into wedges and the green bell peppers and red bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the carrots into half-moons..
- Add the ※ katakuriko to the chicken from Step 1 and shake the bag to coat the chicken. Boil the chicken in boiling water until cooked through. Pour into a strainer. The amount is doubled in the photo..
- Add the oil to a frying pan and stir fry the chopped garlic until fragrant. Then stir fry the onions and carrots over high heat..
- When cooked through, add the green peppers and the red pepper and quickly stir fry. Add the chicken from Step 3. Pour in the combined flavoring ingredients all at once and mix quickly..
- Bring to a simmer and thicken the sauce. Finally, drizzle in the sesame oil. Done..
- The katakuriko in the flavoring ingredients will sink to the bottom, so mix well again just before adding to the pan..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy sweet & sour ketchup seasoned chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!