Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed - Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people from the internet. If you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 100 grams of Okara.
- Make ready 1/3 of Carrot.
- Get 1 tbsp of Hijiki seaweed.
- It's 5 of Frozen green beans.
- It's 3 tbsp of or more Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of or more Shiro-dashi.
Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed step by step
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in water to rehydrate. Wrap the unpeeled potatoes in plastic wrap. Microwave at 600 W for 5-6 minutes..
- Finely julienne the carrots and cut the frozen green beans into small pieces. Blanch the vegetables and hijiki seaweed in hot water for a minute and drain in a sieve..
- Roast the okara in a pan..
- Peel and mash the potatoes and combine with the ingredients from Steps 2 and 3. Season with the mayonnaise and shiro-dashi, and it's done..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!