Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, patty's strawberry angel food dessert. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people in the internet. In case you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could have Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Prepare 1 of Angel good cake (10").
- Take 8 oz of Cream cheese ( 1pkg).
- Make ready 1 cup of Sugar and 1 tbs sugar.
- Take 1 oz of (1/2) container frozen whipped topping-thawed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh strawberries lightly sprinkle strawberries with sugar.
- Get 18 oz of Strawberry glaze if glaze is sugar free add a little sugar.
Instructions to make Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- Crumble cake into 9x13 pan.
- Beat the cream cheese & sugar in medium bowl until light & fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake down with your hands & spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake..
- In a bowl combine strawberries & glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill until serving. (Barley coat strawberries with glaze ).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food patty's strawberry angel food dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!