Low carb veggie egg muffin - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low carb veggie egg muffin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low carb veggie egg muffin has become the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This recipe would be perfect for those of you who are super busy, but wants to feed yourself a healthy, low carb and low-calorie breakfast. Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. Basic Steps for Making Low-Carb Egg Muffins: (Scroll down for printable master recipe which has much more information about ingredients and Cut the vegetables into small bite-sized pieces.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Low carb veggie egg muffin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb veggie egg muffin
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of cheddar jack cheese.
- Take 1 of zucchini shredded.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Make ready 7 of mushrooms stemmed and diced (any kind you like, i used white ).
- Take 1 of carrot shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
Low carb veggie egg muffin comprehensive
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. I use an olive oil spray..
- Crack open and beat all 12 eggs in a big bowl along with the milk and water..
- Once mixed, add chopped spinach, mushrooms, shredded carrots, zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together slowly but making sure all ingredients are mixed well..
- Using a soup ladle, add mixture to muffin tins. Try not fill All the way to the top..
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min. Let sit for 5 when done IN THE MUFFIN TIN.? mine are a little sloppy because I over filled..
- After cooling flip over on to baking sheet and let cool an additional 3 min..
- Enjoy. 2 per serving. I can get 24 out of this recipe.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low carb veggie egg muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!