Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge - Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, low carb cream cheese fudge. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people with the internet. Should you be the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Get 2 oz of Baker's unsweetened chocolate.
- Take 1 T of vanilla.
- Make ready 1-8 oz of package cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 c of stevia or sweetener of choice.
Steps to make Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge
- In small pan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat until just melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and sugar..
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and chocolate mixture with hand mixer..
- Pour into 9x5 loaf pan lined with wax paper and freeze at least 2 hrs. Store in air-tight container in freezer..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food low carb cream cheese fudge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!