Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup - Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy cream mushroom soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people throughout the internet. When you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- It's 1/2 of Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of Green fresh onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of Sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
Step by step to make Healthy Cream Mushroom Soup
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil . Add onion and sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms and sauté 7 minutes or until tender..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour into a small amount of broth until smooth, then stir into pan. Add remaining broth, bring to boil, and cook, stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in half-and-half, salt and pepper. Simmer cream of mushroom soup uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy cream mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!