Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy cauliflower/brocoli bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites
- You need 1 head of Brocoli.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- It's 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Healthy Cauliflower/Brocoli Bites
- Cut and wash your brocoli and cauliflower in bite sized pieces.
- Crack an egg into a bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste. You can also decide to add cheese powder..
- Pour bread crumbs into a sandwich bag. I used panko for the light texture but any other works fine..
- Pour brocoli and cauliflower into egg mixture. Stir until covered..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Transfer brocoli and cauliflower into sandwich bag. Shake until completely coated in breadcrumbs..
- Grab a baking tray. Lightly coat with olive oil. Arrange veggies on tray..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy cauliflower/brocoli bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!