Vegetarian Cuban Sandwich - Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian cuban sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Cuban Sandwich is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. Should you be the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Vegetarian Cuban Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Cuban Sandwich
- Take 2 slices of bread.
- It's 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- Get 2-3 of dill pickle spears.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 4-5 slices of vegetarian ham, grilled.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
Vegetarian Cuban Sandwich detailed
- Toast bread slices lightly. Spread mustard on one side of bread. Top with cheese, ham, pickles, and another slice of bread. Melt butter in pan. Place sandwich on the pan and press until bread is crisp underneath and cheese melts. Flip sandwich and toast the other side..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetarian cuban sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!