Dudh Shukto- (A healthy & Nutritious Veg Curry Soup) - Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, dudh shukto- (a healthy & nutritious veg curry soup). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dudh Shukto- (A healthy & Nutritious Veg Curry Soup) is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people with the internet. In case you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Dudh Shukto- (A healthy & Nutritious Veg Curry Soup) using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dudh Shukto- (A healthy & Nutritious Veg Curry Soup)
- Take 1 of Sweet potato (150 gms).
- Get 150 gms of Brinjal / Egg plant.
- Take 1 (90 gms) of Karela.
- Make ready 1 of small Papaya (200 gms).
- You need 1 of Green Raw Banana.
- It's 1 of Potato (200-250 gms).
- You need 1-2 inches of Ginger.
- Get 1-2 of Green chillies.
- It's 1 Tsp of Radhuni Powder (or grind along with ginger & chilli).
- Prepare as required of Few Urad Dal Bori/Bori/ Wadia/ Wadiya/ Wadi.
- Prepare as needed of Mustard oil to fry the vegetables.
- Get 2 Tbsps of Ghee.
- Get as needed of Salt.
- Take as needed of Generous pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Turmeric a pinch-to coat the brinjal along with little salt only.
- Get of Whole spices (4 spices).
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Whole Radhuni.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds.
- Get 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 1 of Whole Red dry Chilli (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Paanch Phoran dry roasted and grinded into powder (see recipe).
- It's 1 cup of milk with 1/2 tbsp Maida.
- Get as needed of Water.
- It's of Other veggies you can add, if you have.
- Take As per requirement of Flat Broad Beans.
- Get as required of Radish.
- Get as required of Long Beans.
Step by step to make Dudh Shukto- (A healthy & Nutritious Veg Curry Soup)
- Prepare the vegetables as seen in picture - all has to be cut lengthwise. Soak the vegetables in water otherwise it will become black due to oxidation except the Karela, brinjal and drumstick. Apply turmeric powder and salt to the brinjal (or you can skip this).
- Start by frying the vegetables (except drumsticks) first with any of the vegetables like potato, sweet potato, papaya and banana. If you like you can skip frying these vegetables but you must fry the brinjal and Karela. Do the Karela at last, in the remaining oil,fry the Bodi / bori till it is brown..
- Grind the ginger, chilli and Radhuni together or you can powder the Radhuni seperately and grind the ginger and chilli together. Dry roast the Paanch Phoran and grind it..
- Keep the milk and maida ready..
- Take a tablespoon of oil (use the same oil in which vegetables were fried) and heat it. Add the 4 whole spices, once it crackles add the ginger and chilli paste and then add the vegetables which takes time to cook like the potato, sweet potato, banana first and then the papaya and the drumsticks..
- After adding drumsticks, add the Powdered Radhuni and salt too, mix well and add water and let the vegetables cook. When the vegetable is almost cooked, add the brinjal and Karela and cook till all vegetables are cooked well. Then add the milk mixed with maida and mix well. Adjust the consistency, if required add more hot water. Cook for about 5 minutes or so..
- Then atlast add the sugar, dry roasted Paanch Phoran powder, ghee and the fried Bodi and mix well with gentle hands otherwise the vegetables might get smashed. Cook for few minutes and your Sukhto is ready to be served with hot steamed rice. The more it cools it thickens up so have it hot. Enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dudh shukto- (a healthy & nutritious veg curry soup) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!