Keto Pepperoni Pizza - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people throughout the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Keto Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- Take 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- It's 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- It's 4 oz of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 24 slices of Pepperoni.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza detailed
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food keto pepperoni pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!