Fried Diet Eggplant (without flour) - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, fried diet eggplant (without flour). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Diet Eggplant (without flour) is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Fried Diet Eggplant (without flour) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Diet Eggplant (without flour)
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
Fried Diet Eggplant (without flour) detailed
- Slice the eggplant about 1-1,25 cm thick (don't get too thick so the eggplant can cooked nicely).
- Place the eggplant that has been sliced on top of tissue paper, rub the surface with salt, leave on. Wait until the eggplant pull out water and the tissue get wet then turn the surface and repeat the process..
- Prepare the egg and whipped it.
- Put in the eggplant and start back and forth the eggplant, leave on about half minute so the egg can be absorbed perfectly..
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat (don't get too high).
- Fry the eggplant.
- Turn the eggplant when the color is already golden brown.
- And the eggplant is ready to serve!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food fried diet eggplant (without flour) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!