Low-Cost, Healthy Daikon Radish Diet - Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, low-cost, healthy daikon radish diet. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Cost, Healthy Daikon Radish Diet is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Low-Cost, Healthy Daikon Radish Diet using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Cost, Healthy Daikon Radish Diet
- Take 1/2 of radish per day Daikon radish.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Umami seasoning.
- You need 100 ml of Oyster-flavored soy sauce.
- It's 50 ml of Apple cider vinegar.
- Take 200 ml of Vinegar.
Steps to make Low-Cost, Healthy Daikon Radish Diet
- Grate the daikon radish..
- Drain the moisture by squeezing it out until it's completely dry so that it will absorb lots of vinegar soy sauce..
- Combine the vinegar soy sauce ingredients and add to the grated daikon, allowing it to absorb as much as it can..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low-cost, healthy daikon radish diet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!