Healthy Carbonara - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Carbonara is amongst the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Carbonara
- You need 250 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half.
- It's 12 of bacon rashes, fat removed, diced.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Get of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Make ready 3 of eggs, whisked.
Steps to make Healthy Carbonara
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well once cooked.
- Next fry the bacon and garlic together for 5-8 minutes or until bacon is crispy..
- Discard garlic and set bacon aside..
- Using the same pan, spray with cooking spray then fry the onions for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the mushrooms and chives. Fry over low-medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta and bacon to the onions and mushrooms and stir everything together. Remove from the heat and add in the beaten eggs. Stir for a few minutes to thicken the eggs over low heat..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!