Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, heart-healthy, flavor-loaded chili. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people through the internet. If you are the one that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This recipe is derived from my many attempts to make an awesome chili. Totally full of flavor and super easy to make. Before you jump to Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of 93/7 lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Take 1 of medium green pepper, diced.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Make ready 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of chili or kidney beans, undrained.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 of *optional* shredded cheese for topping.
Heart-healthy, flavor-loaded Chili detailed
- Get your crockpot ready!.
- Chop your onion and green pepper. Brown ground beef and add chopped veggies and garlic. Save some onion to throw in the crockpot for a fresh crunch.
- Transfer your beef mixture to a crockpot, then add all other ingredients and stir together.
- Put your crockpot on low 6-8 hrs or high 4 hours and let the flavors marry! Top with shredded cheese and onion if desired..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food heart-healthy, flavor-loaded chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!