Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker - Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy tofu cheesecake made in a rice cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people from the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and the tofu well into a paste. Before you jump to Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker
- Make ready 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 100 ml of Yogurt.
- It's 100 grams of Tofu.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- It's 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice (if you have).
- You need 1 tbsp of Blueberry jam.
- You need 1 of Strawberry.
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker comprehensive
- Parboil the tofu. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature..
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and the tofu well into a paste. Add eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice..
- Whisk well until smooth. You may also use a food processor or blender at stage 2 and 3..
- Put into the rice cooker and turn it on. When it goes off, check whether the cheesecake is cooked. Cook again in the rice cooker if necessary..
- When the inside is cooked, cool down a bit. Serve on a plate..
- Serve with strawberry (or any fruit you like) and blueberry jam!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy tofu cheesecake made in a rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!