Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy with tofu: fluffy light okonomiyaki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people over the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Tofu okonomiyaki Photo by Erik Putz. STIR light mayo with sushi ginger and sushi-ginger juice in a small bowl until combined. Here's a Delicious and very easy to make recipe for Okonomiyaki with Tofu.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki
- Get of For the batter:.
- Get 150 grams of Okonomiyaki flour (or plain flour with some dashi stock granules).
- Prepare 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Get 150 grams of Nagaimo yam.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Additions to the batter:.
- It's 300 grams of Cabbage.
- Take 80 of to 100 grams Chopped green onion.
- You need 8 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Take 1 of Tempura crumbs, dried shrimp.
Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki instructions
- Make the batter: Mix the tofu in a bowl until smooth with a spoon. Add the grated nagaimo yam and egg, and mix well..
- Add the flour and mix. It should be the consistency where a spoonful drops down with a plop..
- Cut up the vegetables: cut the cabbage into 1 cm square pieces, and the green onion 3 mm thick. If you chop up the stem part of the cabbage too, it will add a crunchy texture..
- Heat up a frying pan without any oil. Cook the pork belly slices on one side only and take out. Wipe out the excess oil from the frying pan..
- Divide the batter into half. Add half the additional ingredients except for the pork belly to the batter, and mix while incorporating air..
- Heat up the frying pan again over low heat and pour in the combined batter. Lay the pork belly slices on top with the uncooked side facing up..
- Cook the pancake for 5 to 6 minutes on each side without a lid. When it's cooked through, raise the heat to medium and continue cooking until the surface is browned to your liking..
- Cover with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, bonito flakes, and aonori seaweed, and it's done! Repeat with the rest of the batter and additions..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy with tofu: fluffy light okonomiyaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!