Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, armadillo balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Armadillo Balls has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Once the dressing is cool, scope up some dressing with a spoon and form a ball. Dip the ball in the flour, then the beat egg, then the bread crumbs. An armadillo ball is what it sounds like: an armadillo rolled up in a ball.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might have Armadillo Balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Armadillo Balls
- Make ready 5 pounds of ground hamburger.
- Take 1 package of breakfast sausage (any brand).
- You need 1 of large can whole pickled jalapeño's.
- Get 1 box of Shake-N-Bake pork flavored crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 package of cream cheese (low fat is fine).
Armadillo Balls detailed
- Preheat oven to 375*. In a large bowl, combine hamburger, sausage, & egg. Mix well & set aside. Open can of jalapeño's, empty into strainer, & drain juices. Once drained, cut off stalk end & slice down one side of pepper removing seeds. Do this to all peppers. Empty packets of crumbs into a small bowl. Spray nonstick spray in a casserole baking dish. Stuff jalapeño's w/pieces of cream cheese..
- Grab a handful of meat mixture & make it into a ball. Flatten it out to make a hamburger patty. Place one stuffed jalapeño in the center of the patty & roll the meat around the jalapeño covering it on all sides. Once completely covered, roll the ball gently around in the bowl of pork shake-N-bake crumbs. Set in casserole dish. Continue this step until all meat is used..
- Place into oven for 45 minutes or until juices are running clear. If not, cook an additional 10-15 min or until done. Juices should run clear. When done, let cool for 5 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food armadillo balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!